Happy Moo Herb infused Tallow medical ointment
The perfect first aid ointment
This herb infused medical ointment is super easy to keep, grab for use at home, or carry with you when you’re out and about.
Stash one inside your handbag or nappy bag. Keep one in the car first aid kit.
If you’re going camping, definitely don’t leave it behind! You never know when bumps, burn and scratches will strike, so be prepared!
Grass fed organic beef tallow, organic bees wax and the following herbs infused with the tallow
- Has been used for centuries for wound and even bone healing
- Eases tense muscles
- Soothes bruises, sprains and swelling
- Promotes rapid healing of shallow skin injuries and burns
- Contains a compound called allantoin, which supports the creation of new skin tissue, blood vessels and cell formation
- Has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties
- Has traditionally been used for healing snake and insect bites
- Relieves itching and pain associated with wounds, rashes and insect bites
- Promotes recovery from skin wounds
- Is a powerful antioxidant
- Is one the strongest antiviral herbs
- Has extremely strong anti-inflammatory properties
- Helps to speed wound healing
- Has powerful antimicrobial properties
- Is extremely gentle, while still very healing
- Contains saponins, which cools and soothe skin
- Great for calming rashes, bug bites, and itchy skin
- Pawpaw’s are rich in vitamins A, C and folate, as well as potassium
- Pawpaw’s are rich in carotenoids, especially beta-carotene and lycopene. These powerful antioxidants help neutralize free radicals in the body. A number of studies have shown that fermented papaya extract helps reduce oxidative stress in older adults as well as in people with prediabetes, and liver disease .
- Pawpaw can ease joint pain. The anti-inflammatory properties of pawpaw can help reduce the pain of arthritis and other painful conditions of the joints.
Use a tooth pick or similar to mix your salve in the tin. Please store in a cool dry place
If you would like to purchase more than 1 different item from my range of skin care please email firstname.lastname@example.org
At present i can not find a way to combine postage for different products but i can send you an invoice that you can pay online 🙂